St Mary's C .E School

Walking in the light of God’s Love-Together we will succeed

Sports Day update

Due to the rain we will not be able to use the Scout Hut field.  Despite being really disappointed I would hate to risk an injury due to wet grass.  If the weather clears up for this afternoon we WILL use the KS2 Playground.  A message will be sent out around 11.30am to confirm arrangement.  We apologise but the rain took the decision out of our hands.

Thank you and be in touch later,  Mr Hargreaves and Mr Kirby